Our “in house” driving licence checking service, Licence2Check, supplied in partnership Jaama, our vehicle management system provider, is a simple to use, instant on line web based electronic driving licence checking service with the DVLA.
Driving licence checks using Licence2Check from can help ensure your drivers are correctly licenced to drive vehicles on company business and give you an accurate record of drivers endorsements and penalities.
Jaama is ISO27001 accredited and an active member of the ADLV (Association for Driving Licence Verification) – promoting and encouraging best practice within our industry.
- Instant ‘real time’ licence checking
- Paperless management with eConsent – drivers can remotely give permission for you to check their licence
- Direct, secure, web based feed to the DVLA – fully data protection compliant
- Fully auditable checking history
- No costly set up fee – pay per check
- Help meet duty of care responsibility under HSE guidelines
- Full driver risk profiling to control the frequency of checks
- Individual or batch checking
- View the results of the checks in either our E-Fleet Controller portal or our Licence2Check portal
- Email alerts highlighting high risk drivers delivered automatically