When travelling abroad motorists in a UK registered vehicle must carry its registration document (V5). However, if your vehicle is leased from JCT600 Vehicle Leasing Solutions Limited then we hold the V5, which means that you are legally required to carry a vehicle on hire certificate (VE103) which is the recognised alternative to the actual V5 document.

BVRLA Brexit - Driving In the EU

In order to obtain the VE103 document please complete the form below.

Under current conditions we require 5 working days to get the certificate to your chosen address.

Please note that the original certificate is required and we cannot supply scanned copies. A fee of £15.00 + VAT per VE103 form will be levied.

An optional travel abroad kit (includes:- alcohol breathalysers, emergency bulb kit and headlamp beam convertors) is available to order at additional cost of £24.95 + VAT and will be supplied at the same time as your VE103 document. Simply tick the box below if you wish this Kit to be included.

Going Abroad
Would you like an optional travel abroad kit?
Send VE103 to? *

All information submitted will be stored and processed in compliance with our privacy policy.